Beautiful rancher in the Broadmoor community of Cockeysville! With gorgeous hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplace with brick surround, and bay window, the living room welcomes you home! Let the kitchen inspire your inner chef with a planning station, stainless steel dishwasher and refrigerator, and granite counters. The family room provides built-in bookcases, exposed beams, brick wood-burning stove with mantle, and access to the rear patio with a stacked stone border. Inspiration awaits in the lower level that provides ample space and workshop. Major commuter routes include MD-45, I-695, and I-83. http://spws.homevisit.com/mls/282398. SHOWINGS ONLY ON WEEKENDS
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
2,190 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Brick, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)