Home Needs Renovation. Waiting For Your Touches! Great Investment Opportunity on Nearly an Acre Backing to Trees! Exterior Features: Covered Front Porch, Exterior Lighting, Deck, Patio, No Thru Street, and Landscaped Grounds. Community Amenities: Enjoy being in close proximity to Historic Reisterstown, Owings Mills, Westminster, and Cockeysville offering a vast variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Outdoor recreation awaits you at Hannah Moore Park featuring sports fields and walking trails, Mitchells Golf Course, and Reisterstown Regional Park. Convenient commuter routes include I-795, MD-140, and MD-30.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)