Welcome to Centennial- Where the Seneca -2 is being planned for construction. This home will feature 4 generous sized bedrooms with 3.5 baths. The home is a center foyer with a Living and Dining Room on either side of the foyer hall. The Living Room can be a flex space or an office area. The 1st floor will have 9 foot ceilings and an open concept floor plan with a gourmet kitchen, island with seating opening to the great room. There are hardwood floors in the Foyer, Powder Room and Kitchen area. There are many selections to choose from. 42 inch kitchen cabs with granite countertops in the kitchen. 2pc crown molding in the Foyer- Dining - Living Rooms- second floor hall. 5- 1/4 inch baseboard throughout. Raised vanity in the primary bedroom and walk in closets. Laundry room- second level. Call now to make an appt.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development. Backs To Trees, Flag, Interior, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price