Very stately all brick rancher boasting a hip roof and dentil exterior molding. The one acre lot is graced with premium landscaping and there is a stone paved walkway to front entry. Pride of ownership shines throughout! Gorgeous remodeled kitchen, a brand-new hall bathroom, and new master bath with walk-in shower! Kitchen opens to great room with stone fireplace, built-in bookcase, and french doors to rear deck with your own outdoor paradise to enjoy the peaceful, private setting! Formals with hardwood in living room and dining room! Lower level has a huge family room with wet bar and new carpet, a nice size study, laundry room, half bath, and large work/storage room with outside exit. You will not be disappointed with this gem! Sun Valley community is lovely enclave just minutes from Mount Airy and major commuter routes!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
3,581 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 2. Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Bar, Walk-in Closets, Laundry Chute, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)