Beautifully remodeled home with lots of natural light! Pretty wood floors in LR, DR, Kitchen & hallway. Updated Kitchen, painted raised panel/cathedral top cabinets & backsplash (2018), stainless steel appliances-new refrigerator & dishwasher (2017). MBR w/stained barn door & accent wall. Gorgeous MBA (2017) w/rainfall shower head & body spays. Oil rubbed bronze & brushed nickel hardware throughout along with updated lighting (2017). HVAC (2018). Nest thermostat (2017). Roof (approx 2011). Gutters (2018). Gorgeous leaded/beveled glass front door (2018). Deck (15' x 11'7") w/stairs, gazebo & canopy. Solar Panels lease to be transferred to Buyer at time of settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,637 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Stained Glass, Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s)
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)