As soon as you begin driving up the long and winding driveway, you'll love the peaceful setting and nature lover's paradise. Built in 1990 this beautifully maintained home, located in a quiet neighborhood and in the quaint and charming community of Upperco, includes more than 3,200 sq.ft. of finished space. It sits on 4.31 private wooded acres with cleared and open areas around the house letting in lots of sunshine from the western exposure. There is a pretty green view when you look out every window in the house. Well built home w/2" x 6" studs, extra insulation, Andersen windows/doors, new architectural shingle roof (2016.) Beautiful hardwood and LVP floors throughout main level. Updated big, bright and open eat-in Kitchen (2018) includes SS steel appliances, granite countertops, interlocking glass/metal mosaic backsplash, deep SS sink w/brushed nickel faucet/sprayer, recessed lighting, large pantry, recessed lighting, slider to the deck. Main floor Classroom/Office w/triple bay window. Main floor Full Bath w/built-in shelving. Huge Dining Room is big enough for a crowd, chair rail and slider to the deck. Equally large Formal Living Room. Family Room w/triple walk-in bay window, brick to ceiling FP and hearth. French doors lead to the charming Sunroom enclosed in 2005 w/2 Pella sliders and Low E Andersen windows, leading to the 2-tier deck and brick paver patio. Main floor Laundry Room w/laundry tub, built-in shelving and large closet. 2nd floor: Primary Bedroom includes 2 closets, an 18'6" x 13'3" cedar closet, a 5'10" x 3'10" stand-up dormer and a Primary Full Bath w/a linen closet. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are good size and Bedroom 4 (17'9" x 13'6") is a finished unconditioned room with a window, drywall ceiling, walls and carpet. Large Full Hall Bath w/another linen closet and 2nd dormer. Lower Level has a big Rec Room, a full bath, small storage room/closet w/overhead lighting, 2nd Utility/Laundry Room w/Trane Heat Pump (2012), Rheem HWH (2012) and a huge Storage Room/Workshop. Lots of driveway parking and a parking pad, too. Leaf guards on all gutters. Beautiful home and property!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,234 sq. ft
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)