Lovely home with an open floor plan and lots of natural light located in The Provinces! Freshly painted throughout. 3 BR's and a Full Hall Bath on the main floor. Updates include Kitchen w/42" maple cabinets, granite countertop, stainless steel appliances and range hood, dine-at breakfast bar, flooring, sliders, hot water heater, 2-decks and more! Lots of room for entertaining. Daylight Lower Level includes a large Rec/Family Room, brick fireplace with a brick hearth and mantel, full bath, walkout slider to the 2nd deck, Laundry/Utility Room, deep storage under the stairs, access to the 2-car garage. Awesome landscaped level back yard includes room to play, room for a garden, a shed and lots of perennials and flowering trees like Knock Out Roses, Peonies, Azaleas, Daffodils, Lilac, Apple and Japanese Maple trees and more! You're going to love this very well maintained home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,405 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)