Adorable and charming 1920 farmhouse set on 2 acres with a wrap around porch big enough for your rocking chairs! Lots of updates since 2017 include new well, septic system, HVAC, stainless steel appliances, fresh paint inside and out, beautifully refinished wood floors in the Family Room, soffit, facia, seamless gutters, garage door and more! Walkup stairs to the attic , a back staircase, exposed log walls, wide floor molding, fluted trim with rosette corners and main floor laundry room and more! Oversized 2-car garage with a new door and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish. Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)