New price! Take advantage before it's too late! So pretty and charming, you're going to love this home with so much 1920's old house charm, inside and out! Southern style front porch with room to host a porch party! 9' and angled ceilings, gorgeous gleaming wood floors, wide trim and moldings, transom windows, tall (replacement) windows, 5-panel wood doors, old hardware, a back staircase, open kitchen shelving, a deep pantry, great circular floor plan flow, a country back porch/laundry room and more! Don't miss the cute back deck to enjoy while drinking your morning coffee, detached garage and loft and lots of off street parking! So convenient to everything in town! Amazing sunset views! 1 yr. HMS warranty included. Don't miss this beautiful home! Call today for an appointment!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Stucco, Wood Siding
1,869 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Mud Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Dirt
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)